domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

Presentation

Hi!, Im Sergio Moncada, student of Social Communication and Journalism at the Universidad del Norte, im 21 years, my birthplace is Barranquilla, Colombia and i still live in this gorgeous city, im the oldest of 5 brothers, im a common guy, i love to hang out with my friends, i like to party too, but i also love to being with my family and hang out with them. I absolutely love the music and the movies, im a "iTunesholic", also im a fan of mac/apple, God Bless Steve Jobs! I adore Mexican, Italian, Asian, Colombian, Arabic, French and so on food. I love everything about Russia, my biggest dream is to live there. My favorite authors are Jhon Boyne and Steve Berry, i love hot chicks, im single and proud and this is it, this is basically who i am.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario