jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

sport, hobby, or music that has shaped My own personal culture

I do not practice any sport in particular but, I do have a lot of hobby's that has shaped my personality like watch movies, I love watch movies, specially horror ones. I also love music, electro, specifically. Probably that's because I'm so anxious sometimes haha.
Another one of my hobby's it's the food, I love to cook, and to try different and new recipes that I found on Internet. My favorite one's are the Italian's and the Asians. This taste for food made me become a Friday night at home guy haha. On my free time I like to stay at home, watch some horror films and cook for myself.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey sergio you have good activities to spend your free time! To cook and to watch movies are good ones! You should play a sport or maybe go to the gym, just for fun or health!

    ResponderEliminar